Sunday 4 March 2018

Thing 1: Blogging

I am sure you are here for the same reason I am, you are following SSSC: 23 Things Digital. If you are I hope this helps in anyway it can as you complete your own steps. If not you are welcome to stay and read but to be honest it might not be very useful otherwise.

My name's Rebecca and I am an early years educator working full time in a private nursery.
I will be following the SSSC guide for 23Things Digital and blogging as I go along as requested by Thing1:Blogging.

I have always considered myself to be computer literate and I am rarely seen without some form of computer in my personal time, (i.e phone, iPad, computer). However with the exception of using technology with the children who attend my nursery and within certain aspects of the curriculum I have had little use of it in my day to day job. Therefor I am hoping that in following these 23 steps I will be able to use technology more seemlesssly within my practice.

If this interests you in anyway, if you are registered with SSSC or even if you are not and only wish to become more handy with a keyboard and mouse, then pop over and begin the steps yourself. The attached page is very user friendly and counts towards your continued learning time with SSSC.

http://23digital.sssc.uk.com 

I am only hoping to be able to complete all 23 steps, not leaving this as a one post blog 😆. I am also hoping to add in additional posts about new and current childcare documents as a way to ingrain the most important details to my own memory, as this blog is first and foremost for my personal development.

Rebecca.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thing 5: Social Media

Social Media is continuously growing and spreading out into different areas and different branches of the internet.  It has an impact on bot...